In 1976 over 100 loving seekers of the Lord Jesus began to meet as “the church in Fullerton,” a local expression of the body of Christ according to the New Testament principle of “one city, one church.” In 1980 we built our present meeting hall located at 1330 N. Placentia Ave. Then, in 1984, responding to the increase in immigration from overseas to Orange County, we started to have meetings in the Chinese language as well as in English. In 1989, we added a Korean language meeting. As individual believers in Christ, we seek to live a life that glorifies our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ, denying ungodliness and putting off the “old man” to live according to the life and nature of Christ who indwells us.
As members of the body of Christ, we seek to live a corporate life by laying aside all distinctions and divisive practices, expressing the one, universal body of Christ in a practical, local way but in fellowship with all the local churches on the earth. We have been especially helped, both individually and collectively, by the ministry of Watchman Nee and Witness Lee, and wholeheartedly recommend their ministry to all seekers of the Lord. For further information on meeting times and places, we may be contacted at (714) 996-8190 or visit our contact page.